Sunday 1 May 2016

May Challenge

Hello STB Fans

Its a new month! Time for a NEW challenge

Our May Sketch was provided by Laura of Stuck Sketches blog. I tried to create my own but I really am NOT good at it. Like REALLY NOT GOOD!! So I am so grateful that Laura was happy to donate a couple of sketches to us. So lets get on with showing this fabulous sketch

Here it is


And Lets have a look at what our Design Team Created. I have also linked the team's Instagram Accounts. So if you love the layouts show some love and follow along

Amy 
 Anguree,
 Krisy,
 Rachel D
Sue,

 Rachel L,

Wasn't that just AMAZING! I love what everyone has done with their layouts.

Now what are you playing for?


An AWESOME A2z Prize Pack,



And the fabulous Tarrah Mclean has donated a prize pack from her personal stash

I am so excited to see what you all make from this sketch. If you post them on facebook or instagram make sure you tag us in.

Stay Scrappy

Amy xo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
When will the May gallery be going up?

KarenB said...

Hi, I can't see the May gallery. My layout is HERE

Laura Creates said...

Wow incredible pages!

Tania B said...

Great layouts, love the sketch!!!!!

PaperCutsForU said...

How did I not know this site existed????? Oh man . . . all I mostly make is boy layouts. Love everything I saw.

Unknown said...

Amazing REVEAL DT - love the sketch
I'll have to join in!!